Epiphone Pickup Pulls: Free

Discussion in 'Epiphone Classifieds' started by The Convert, Jun 5, 2017.

1. The Convert

The Convert Member

I've got two pairs of Alnico Classics and two pairs of Probuckers. I'd be happy to just give them to anyone who needs one.

Want to upgrade your Alnico Classics to Probuckers?
    Want to experiment with a new build and need cheap pups?

Just pay shipping and it's yours! Let me know which you need and I'll send them your way.

Peace!

Paruwi and Davis Sharp like this.
  2. Keefoman

Keefoman Active Member

What color? If you have gold probuckers, I would like to try them if shipping to Norway doesn't cost too much.

3. The Convert

The Convert Member

Ah, I'm sorry. I should have listed more details. I'm in Chicago. All pickups have standard nickel covers.

I've no reservations shipping anywhere so long as it works for the buyer.

Thanks for the interest!

Paruwi likes this.
  4. jonathanrichman

jonathanrichman New Member

I'll take one if not both sets of the probuckers! I got some epi's that need swapping. I PM'ed you. Thanks in advance :)

5. The Convert

The Convert Member

Probuckers are claimed.
    Alnico Classics still available.

6. The Convert

The Convert Member

Correction: Had 1 set Pro Buckers, 1 set Pro Alnico Classics, and 2 sets Alnico Classic.

Probuckers are claimed. Pro Alnico Classics are being held. Alnico Classics are available.

7. RG31

RG31 Member

Are the Alnico Classics still available?

8. The Convert

The Convert Member

Regarding Epiphone humbuckers that I'm willing to give away, I have one set left. I am almost certain that these were pulled from an Epi Goth Les Paul. Per Epihpone's specifications for that instrument, these are Open Coil Alnico Classic™ Humbuckers.

Here is the detailed description from Epiphone's site:

A pair of open Alnico Classic Humbucker Pickups deliver a vintage vibe with rich, warm tone that give you that coveted Les Paul Studio sound. When winding our humbuckers, Epiphone utilizes a double vacuum waxing process that ensures quiet operation free from microphonic hum. The pickup is first placed in a specialized wax vacuuming system before the cover is placed on the unit to ensure that the wax fully penetrates to the very center of the pickup and solidifies all parts. After the cover is placed on, it is again given a second vacuum wax bath until the unit is completely saturated with wax. Epiphone uses only the highest quality parts for its pickups like ABS plastic bobbins, 1010 Cold Rolled Steel pole shoes and pole screws, Alnico magnets and the finest magnet wire available.
    As you can tell from the photos below, these are black plastics (no nickel covers, etc.) and they are two-lead humbuckers (no coil tapping/splitting).

The pickups are free, you just pay shipping.

I accept Paypal for payment. I'll ship any way you like. So far shipping pickups to the US has been consistently under $10.

Send my a private message if you are interested and we can get the specifics going.

Thanks for your interest!

IMG_0331.jpg IMG_0332.jpg IMG_0333.jpg IMG_0334.jpg