Hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Robert Smith, May 13, 2020.

1. Robert Smith

Robert Smith New Member

After all these years of hanging around in the background I decided to finally join.. I guess it's partly do to the Corona lock down and having nothing to do :( Been in music for 58 years, my second guitar was electric an awesome Sears Silvertone one pickup in a solid case that contained a built in amplifier. Used that for many years, even gigged with the guitar. My current Epiphone is a flat black Standard I with P-90's, very slightly modified. Mine came out of the box ready to go, a real cream puff. My others are a Univox Gibson es 335 clone from the early 70's, Nice Red Mexi Telecaster. Recently sold off my Stratocaster and a couple of amps. Tele will go next. In the house I use a Mustang 1 amp (sucks) In the garage I use a 70's Fender PA 100 tube amp which I modified 2 channels for guitar , sitting on a Marshal 4-12 cab, the neighbors hate when I am in the garage especially when my son joins me with his 450 Watt Bass..Boom boom boom. well that's about it.

Paruwi likes this.
  2. Davis Sharp

Davis Sharp Well-Known Member

Welcome to Epi-Talk. We need pics.

3. Paruwi

Paruwi Kraut-Rocker

Hi,

Welcome here @ €piTalk
    :wave:

he's absolutely right ^^
    :thumb: