Joyo’s Atmosphere reverb

Discussion in 'Tone Zone' started by Raiyn, Oct 28, 2019.

1. Raiyn

Raiyn Well-Known Member

From Guitar World:
    New pedal offers nine classic - and unusual - verbs at one very affordable price.
    [​IMG]
    (Image credit: courtesy of Joyo Audio)

Joyo Audio has introduced the Atmosphere reverb pedal, which packs nine digital reverb types under one enclosure.

The new pedal covers all of reverb’s greatest hits, including plate, shimmer and spring, but also adds in some, um, unique options, among them Comet, which Joyo describes as “if the comet orbits between your amp and guitar,” and Forest, which sounds like a “a sunbath in the forest”.

The different verbs are optioned via a rotary knob, and there are also mix, decay and tone controls.

[​IMG]

(Image credit: courtesy of Joyo Audio)

Other features include LEDs on the top, back and sides of the pedal, which can be controlled by the footswitch, and flicker with the frequency of the reverb effect in use.

The R-14 Atmosphere is available for $89. For more information, head over to Joyo.

[​IMG]

Davis Sharp and DigitalDreams like this.
  2. Steven Howes

Steven Howes Active Member

Just in time for xmas! Just have to figure out where to buy it. not available on the Canadian amazon, I could buy it from the US... decisions!

Raiyn likes this.
  3. Raiyn

Raiyn Well-Known Member

Yeah, I'm pinching some pennies until Xmas myself.