Pics Of Oz For Those That Are Interested.

Discussion in 'The Backstage' started by Digger, Nov 8, 2018.

1. Digger

Digger Well-Known Member

Paruwi, Lancpudn and Davis Sharp like this.
  2. Lancpudn

Lancpudn Well-Known Member

Very nice pics and a very diverse place Digger, they only ever show us the bitey stingy critters of Australia here. :shock:

Paruwi and Digger like this.
  3. Digger

Digger Well-Known Member

There’s no doubt that we have all those things Ian but nobody really worries about them much.

I found an Echidna (Spike) digging around my shed door yesterday and had a few words with him about not making a mess while he’s looking for ants. Then there was the family of Swamp Hens, 3 adults and 5 chicks that I had to wait for when I was slashing the lead-in to our dam.

Our wildlife is unique and gives us much pleasure living here in the bush with it.

Coming back from town te other evening we wondered why the traffic was stopped at the start of a hill that leads to our valley. Nothing there to stop them really and I was staring to think accident? A couple of minutes later we realised that a family of swans was crossing the highway. It looked gorgeous with mum & dad hurrying half a dozen cygnets across to the other side.

Our swans are black by the way and most certainly don’t belong to the queen!

Loads of crimson rosellas and king parrots browsing our paddocks ATM and they are just spectacular!

4. Paruwi

Paruwi Kraut-Rocker Staff Member

[​IMG]

Title: It's a tough life.....

Lots of great pics :applause::applause::applause:

5. Digger

Digger Well-Known Member

Yeah mate, tough it is...about to head out into the beautiful morning to work amongst all that nature!

Paruwi likes this.