Rare 1995 Les Paul Special w/orig humbuckers

Discussion in 'Epiphone Classifieds' started by Jxff, Oct 28, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Jxff

Jxff New Member

Hi,
    This was my first electric guitar. I bought it off eBay in 2004 and played it for 6 months and a few times per year since then. It plays well through my Marshall JVM. It was manufactured in 1995 with humbuckers when P90 soapbar pickups were usually used. It is a Special and not a Special II with a factory installed Gibson truss rod cover. The guitar is all original and comes with the original soft case lined in dark green plush. Overall the guitar is in very good condition with a ding to the body and a few nicks. It is missing the switch knob and one screw from the back access plate. The fretboard is light in some areas but has been well maintained and is not dry or cracked. The switch can make noise but works fine otherwise. It plays excellent and stays in tune. Serial #I5110154 Saein Plant, Korea, November, 1995 Production Number: 154. Please make me an offer, thx! Lot of pics here.

2. Jxff

Jxff New Member

Still for sale.

3. Dennis Lee

Dennis Lee New Member

I may be interested. Send me your asking price to dennisatbd1973com