Re-DIY'd my pedalboard!

Discussion in 'Tone Zone' started by littlebadboy, Jun 20, 2019.

1. littlebadboy

littlebadboy Active Member

Yep, been busy...

I reconfigured my diy pedalboard from this...

[​IMG]

To this!...

[​IMG]

Ummm... what's the difference you might ask?

Well, I added this!...

[​IMG]

In case you didn't notice... what did I "add" exactly you may ask?

This!...

[​IMG]

I incorporated a power conditioner on the pedalboard hidden underneath all the pedals. I found the power conditioner on Facebook Marketplace for $20.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I am very pleased with my project! What's great about using wood was that it is easy to reconfigure! Unscrew, cut here and there, re-screw... and voila! Reconfigured!

I'm not sure why I'm spending time doing this. I don't even gig out anymore. However, it's nice to have them in one place! But, the GT-100 is not fixed (velcro'd) on the board because sometimes it's the only thing I bring around when I need to play somewhere.

Anyways... for the meantime... Let's light her up! Weeee weeee weeee :headbang:

[​IMG]

The only thing I don't like is this...

[​IMG]

It looks messy to me and the cables look so strained. Any suggestions? I wonder if those saucer type right angles are shorter than these ones? And, I wonder if they would fit side by side considering that those saucer-types are wider?

I hope you like it!

Blakk likes this.