SOLD USAG Conversion Neck for Gibson Specifications on your Strat or Tele

Discussion in 'Non-Epiphone Classifieds' started by rolloman, Oct 13, 2017.

1. rolloman

rolloman New Member

High Quality USAG company Conversion Neck. The heel is such that it fits a Strat or Tele. It converts either to a Les Paul type, or equivalent scale length of 24-3/4" and 12" fretboard radius vs the Fender 25-1/2" scale length of 7-1/4" or 9-1/2" radius that is so prevalent. Maple with Rosewood, Graphtech nut, 22 fret.

$100 shipped to the 48 states.

Stainless Frets are #6150 (.104" X .047") The standard "Jumbo" Same size fret as Modern Fender American® necks

Thickness ( .851" from top of fretboard to neck bottom measured between nut and 1st fret.)
    ( .905" from top of fretboard to neck bottom measured between 11th and 12th fret.)

Nut Width is 1-11/16"

Maple is finished in Tru-Oil. The rosewood is unfinished but just had some lemon oil applied.

The tuners were locking Sperzels which have 1 small hole drilled for a pin at each tuner hole. I will put a picture of the back. The tuner holes themselves are 3/8" (.375") in diameter.

There are no problems with the neck at all. I bought it new and it never left my house and probably has less than 1 hour of playtime on it.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2017
  2. rolloman

rolloman New Member