2019 Broadway (Local Illinois Only)

Discussion in 'Epiphone Classifieds' started by Dickens, May 26, 2020.

1. Dickens

Dickens New Member

I've gone a little overboard lately so it's time to thin the herd a bit. So up for sale is my 2019 Epiphone Broadway. I just bought it on April 10th from an authorized Epiphone dealer but when it arrived, the factory setup was less than ideal. There was a significant amount of buzz and there were some sharp fret edges. So off it went to Chicago Fret Works for their "The Works" package.

According to their website, the package includes the following: precision level, re-crown and polish of your instrument’s frets along with complete set-up of truss rod, string height (action) and intonation. This work will minimize fret buzz, eliminate fret pitting and divots, and improve your overall tone! The whole instrument will be cleaned and polished and all hardware and electronics inspected, cleaned, and lubed.

I will include the invoice from Chicago Fret Works. The only other thing that was done is I removed the cheesy "E" logo from the pick guard. Now, it's better than new and plays like butter with no buzz. The WJM hardshell case that is included is much sturdier than the factory Epiphone case. I'm also including 5 additional sets of D'Addario strings.

I live in the southwest suburbs of Chicago and I'm asking $800.00.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 26, 2020
    Caddy, DigitalDreams and Davis Sharp like this.
  2. Davis Sharp

Davis Sharp Well-Known Member

Hi. You pics don't show up. Please set your gallery/album to public.

Good luck with the sale.

3. Dickens

Dickens New Member

How do I go about doing that?

4. Davis Sharp

Davis Sharp Well-Known Member

I guess you (or the universe) fixed the picture issue. She's gorgeous, as is the Sheraton.

5. Dickens

Dickens New Member

Last reduction. I won't take any less than $700.00.

6. Cozmik Cowboy

Cozmik Cowboy Well-Known Member

Wow, she's lovely! The onliest thing keeping from jumping on this is that a friend just gave me a Washburn J-5, and buying any other guitar - let alone another jazzbox (especially since I tell Her I need one of each of the 20 basic categories - and she disagrees), well.....let's just say I'm way too old to go back to living in my car.
    Good luck with the sale (and a hint on selling it; if it were a viable option for me, I would be asking if you still had the "E". Consider putting it back on, or at least specifying that it is included, if possible)

Raiyn likes this.
  7. Dickens

Dickens New Member

The E was a flimsy piece of foil that was coming off when the guitar arrived so it went straight into the trash. Besides, the guitar looks a whole lot better without it. If a potential buyer really wanted one, which I doubt, they're available online for next to nothing price wise.

8. Cozmik Cowboy

Cozmik Cowboy Well-Known Member

I severely doubt I am the only one who would want it - but I was thinking of the heavier, 3D one.

9. Jam Handy

Jam Handy Member

Thanks to your brilliant pictures, I've just added another Epiphone model to my constantly growing wish list. :-)

10. Dickens

Dickens New Member

For $750.00 I'll throw in a NIB Marshall MG15FX Gold amplifier and a brand new 20' cable.

11. Dickens

Dickens New Member

Anyone local interested in the guitar for $675.00?