Blown away by the Epiphone Les Paul Classic 2020

Discussion in 'Epiphone Guitars' started by traumabunny, Jul 7, 2020.

1. Christopher M DiDonna

Christopher M DiDonna New Member

Sweetwater just postes the exclusive 59 outfit in aged honeyburst. I think im gonna switch for that one.

cliffenstein likes this.
  2. Oakman29

Oakman29 New Member

I agree with you. I will always love my 81 Gibson Les Paul custom, but my new 2020 Epiphone Les Paul has made me a new believer in Epiphone. They really have upped their game on this guitar, and how about the new headstock! Fuggetaboutit...

musicmaniac likes this.
  3. Old Woody

Old Woody Member

Sounds great but where's the link to it? It's not that I'm lazy ( well maybe) but the fewer keystrokes the longer I avoid the dreaded Carpal tunnel . :)

4. Old Woody

Old Woody Member

Well ,after much thought and deliberation I have decided to sell my Gibby Firebird I really did not like the pickups and was gonna put Lollar Imperials in it (close to $300 for that upgrade) It will be posted in the Vintage Guitar weekly classified section. (It will appear on Friday the 7th of Aug if your interested) The rants here played a small factor in my decision but the main reason is I'm gonna buy the Epi 59 Les Paul and my girlfriend can be a real witch if she were to spot an $800 dollar charge on (our) credit card she might turn me into a Cuckold.

5. Gary Thompson

Gary Thompson New Member

All I can say is that's great because they certainly never used to...epipiphone have raised there games it seems......Great news man ..