CoVid-19 Thread.

Discussion in 'The Backstage' started by Digger, Mar 25, 2020.

1. Raiyn

Raiyn Well-Known Member

If it's any consolation, the main selling point of the vaccine has always been that they are highly effective against severe illness, whish means it's less likely to cause hospitalization and / or (in my case) rehousing in an old Folgers can.
    Umm Wow... A lot to unpack there. Not saying it's wrong in any way, but holy sh¡t!

Yup. Now they're howling about that, while still refusing the vaccine.
    They think they're martyrs for the Orange One, all they are is cannon fodder for the scam.

2. John

John Well-Known Member

Hey guys, just thought I would give a update on my end. My son and his wife and covid but they are all better now. My daugher-in-law just about didn't make it.
    I just found out today that my second to the oldest daughter has been in bed since last Monday with this shit.

3. shimmilou

shimmilou Member

Just stumbled upon this thread, amazing the ignorance on display here. The FDA has revoked the EUA for the coronavirus test (PCR) because it does not work, which is verified on the CDC site that the test can not differentiate between the flu and the coronavirus. The CDC is now recommending masks even for the vaccinated. If the PCR test does not work, there can be no "variants" detected either. If you are not aware by now that this has been a scamdemic, there is not much hope for you.

4. soulman969

soulman969 Well-Known Member

Opinion noted. Hope your health and life insurance premiums have been paid. :facepalm:

I've had COVID and it's no scam so try posting this crap in FOX forum where your disinformation will be more welcomed. :squint:

Otto99, Raiyn and Paruwi like this.
  5. shimmilou

shimmilou Member

The PCR test can not tell the difference between the flu, the coronavirus, the common cold, antibodies, etc. So no way to know if you had the coronavirus or the flu. Not an opinion, the FDA pulled the EUA for the test, verified on the CDC site, this is fact. Never before in history has a virus disappeared (flu), only to be replaced by another virus with the exact same symptoms (coronavirus). The fact that you are brainwashed doesn't make my facts "disinformation". Most people are aware, and have become aware, that we have been lied to about this virus, and only morons are still clinging to the lies they have been told.

6. Davis Sharp

Davis Sharp Well-Known Member

The FDA pulled a PCR test (not the PCR test) upon the manufacturer's request because the manufacturer is transitioning to other tests in its labs.

It's pretty obvious that you don't know how a PCR test works and what it does, and that you're parroting paranoia and conspiracy theories.

Raiyn, soulman969 and Paruwi like this.
  7. Davis Sharp

Davis Sharp Well-Known Member

So sorry to hear that. Best wishes for a quick recovery.

Paruwi and John like this.
  8. shimmilou

shimmilou Member

Just like a good little parrot, you are simply repeating what you heard, and making up as you go too, you did zero research. You have to be a special kind of stupid to not know what is really going on with the false narrative of the scamdemic.

9. shimmilou

shimmilou Member

10. Paruwi

Paruwi Kraut-Rocker

fox-creamBS.jpg

BTW
    welcome on my ignore list :lol:

11. shimmilou

shimmilou Member

I am honored to be ignored by the ignorant, just as they ignore the truth and science.

12. Paruwi

Paruwi Kraut-Rocker

13. soulman969

soulman969 Well-Known Member

Listening to you would have people believing 600,000 plus Americans have died from a scam. The only one here showing their ignorance and slavish attachment to bullshit political Tucker Carlson talking points is you.

Areas of the US who have ignored the advice of the CDC and many others including victims of COVID on their death beds telling us to mask and get vaccinated have patients overwhelming available ICU beds in hospitals in many states populated by others just like you and I have no patience left for your lies and conspiracies.

Your posts should be removed and you should be banned not only for your posts but your insults of those of us who do inform ourselves and keep each other safe from selfish aholes like you and your ilk. I can't make you disappear from Earth but I can ignore you and whether or not you choose to risk dying is entirely up to you just don't walk down my street spreading your bullshit.

14. Raiyn

Raiyn Well-Known Member

It only takes one turd in the punchbowl. Ignore list gentleman.

Biddlin, Davis Sharp and Paruwi like this.
  15. Otto99

Otto99 Well-Known Member

I was thrilled to see hundreds of cars in line at the reopened drive thru when we left the incredibly hot market yesterday. I also noticed more market attendees wearing masks than in past weeks, and when I went to Kroger this morning, noticed more of the same, so with a heavy sigh I donned my pug mask.
    B4DEBB72-9768-48A4-B2E5-423A2F08532F.jpeg

Raiyn, Davis Sharp and soulman969 like this.
  16. Digger

Digger Well-Known Member

Ignore “shiimilou” they are just trolling us and trying to get a reaction.
    Now on my ignore list.
    (Right click on their avatar and select ignore from the options)

Davis Sharp, soulman969 and Paruwi like this.
  17. shimmilou

shimmilou Member

Just like in the Wizard of Oz; “Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain...”

I have not worn a mask since this hoax began, and I never will. Praying for all the suckers that have been mislead.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2021
  18. shimmilou

shimmilou Member

You are not only ignorant, but you are also a liar. You parrot false narratives, and did zero research to try and verify any of it. Notice that I cite a source for my claim, but leftist lunatics can only come up with lame memes and zero evidence to back any of their nonsense? ;)

19. shimmilou

shimmilou Member

20. Raiyn

Raiyn Well-Known Member

https://www.npr.org/sections/corona...8/01/1023396466/florida-new-covid-case-record
    Florida reported 21,683 new cases of COVID-19 on Saturday, the state's highest one-day total since the start of the pandemic, according to data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

Over the last week, Florida saw a 50% increase weekly in new cases, as the state reported 110,477 cases from July 23 to July 29, according to data released by the Florida Department of Health.

Florida also reported 409 deaths this week, which brings the state's total to more than 39,000 since the pandemic began in March 2020. The peak for deaths in the state happened in mid-August 2020 when 1,266 people died over the span of seven days.

https://www.msnbc.com/andrea-mitche...e-40-percent-remain-unvaccinated-117769797989

https://www.mayoclinic.org/coronavirus-covid-19/map/florida

https://apnews.com/article/business...rus-pandemic-7ca97f0d685ab25559cf9b51cfc077eb

As always, consult multiple sources, not just fly-by-night websites swinging from one conspiracy to another like a cracked out Spiderman as they're proven false at every turn.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2021