Eart guitars?

Noodling Guitars

Reaction score
Have any of you bought an Eart? I've seen these featured on quite a few western YouTuber channels and all of them do the "I'm not a shill" and then proceed to say many a good things about their guitars.. they look like an amazing deal for a guitar ootb with stainless steel frets and rounded fret ends and rolled fingerboard etc... But is it just hype??? Or does it live up to it's reviews??? Really digging the Merle Haggard pickguard.

littlebadboy

Reaction score
Yep, I loved my EART headless when I had it. It was a lot of guitar for the money!

I was thinking of getting the tele, but I have enough guitars for my needs.

I think a person from the company broke off to form his own offering better quality and designs allegedly.

Raiyn

Reaction score
Have any of you bought an Eart? I've seen these featured on quite a few western YouTuber channels and all of them do the "I'm not a shill" and then proceed to say many a good things about their guitars.. they look like an amazing deal for a guitar ootb with stainless steel frets and rounded fret ends and rolled fingerboard etc... But is it just hype??? Or does it live up to it's reviews??? Really digging the Merle Haggard pickguard.
Goes to show that a CNC guitar doesn't have to be expensive, but the name...

Let's face it, the name sounds like the dodgy Chinesium quasi English branding on many Amazon products ie: Westree, Mountup, Aioness, Amogus, Weepoo, Amoner...etc. Best good guitar for rock, metal, country, for playing in home, bar club, gig wedding funeral, strip club 2022.

I think a person from the company broke off to form his own offering better quality and designs allegedly.
If, and I mean if, Latitude is as good / better than EART (I keep wanting to type EARF) they might really take off.

littlebadboy

Reaction score
Goes to show that a CNC guitar doesn't have to be expensive, but the name...

Let's face it, the name sounds like the dodgy Chinesium quasi English branding on many Amazon products ie: Westree, Mountup, Aioness, Amogus, Weepoo, Amoner...etc. Best good guitar for rock, metal, country, for playing in home, bar club, gig wedding funeral, strip club 2022.

If, and I mean if, Latitude is as good / better than EART (I keep wanting to type EARF) they might really take off.

Fyi, EART stands for Electroacoustic Art. The whole name of the company is EART Musical Instrument Co., Ltd.

Noodling Guitars

Reaction score
Thanks all. I've seen a few videos of people here that have bought their strandberg copy as well but those didn't really point out any particular issues... then I saw this:

Exposed fretboard locator pins?!?! I think I'm gonna stay away from this kind of thing...

The name is what it is... its not better or worse than anything that's come out of this region. koreans have samick, cort, we have history, bacchus, freedom, photogenic, now the chinese have these endless amazon brands. there are also all these budget brands that various makers sell using random names like tom, dick and harry all throughout southeast asia. there's a high end boutique maker out here that brands their guitars "black smoker" lol 🚬. i'm sure that'll go over well with people in the states.

Fyi, EART stands for Electroacoustic Art. The whole name of the company is EART Musical Instrument Co., Ltd.

IMHO they should've just gone with E-Art or something like that - fits right in with these generic chinese electronic companies on amazon. At least it'd be less confusing than their currently logo which looks almost like it should be "Ear T"

Raiyn

Reaction score
IMHO they should've just gone with E-Art or something like that - fits right in with these generic chinese electronic companies on amazon. At least it'd be less confusing than their currently logo which looks almost like it should be "Ear T"
I agree with the E-Art, but "Ear T"... dude gross.

littlebadboy

Reaction score
Exposed fretboard locator pins?!?! I think I'm gonna stay away from this kind of thing...
Well... it's a guitar made by an unknown Chinese company in the affordable range. It is a hit or miss thing. Luckily, they have a good customer support especially that their business is through Amazon. If you get a bad one, you can just return it. The one I got wasn't perfect. But considering it's price, I can't complain. It still plays and sounds great to me. If a perfect guitar is desired, more money is needed.

Noodling Guitars

Reaction score
Well... it's a guitar made by an unknown Chinese company in the affordable range. It is a hit or miss thing. Luckily, they have a good customer support especially that their business is through Amazon. If you get a bad one, you can just return it. The one I got wasn't perfect. But considering it's price, I can't complain. It still plays and sounds great to me. If a perfect guitar is desired, more money is needed.
Yeah I get it totally. Its just that the specs kind of had my expectations up because it's not your $99 budget range thing - it's pushing Schecter ootb specs (but for MUCH less money). Btw, nice cobra commander mask.