For those who observeā€¦

soulman969

Staff Member
Reaction score
I was home from university and watched that episode live with my stepdad. Let me add my chain smoking stepdad. He laughed so hard I thought I was going to require medical assistance to get him through the coughing and boisterous laughter!

I know. I must have watched this finish at least 100 times and I still laugh my arse off every time I watch it. Most of the lines written for Les are absolutely killer stuff especially where they're pressing him for more details and he talks about the turkey counter attack being organized.

Then when they ask him again what happened after that and he says, "Then it really got strange". :facepalm: :rofl:

That and the Big Guys "As God is my witness I thought turkeys could fly". That's a Hall of Fame sitcom line. It's one of those that if you just said it apropos of nothing anyone who ever saw this episode would know what you were referring to. It's a hilarious closing scene.

Raiyn

Reaction score
My Thanksgiving was pretty darn good. My Sous Vide turkey came out awesome again, and I was drafted to make the bird for the in-laws next year. It means buying a second rig, but at the same time it'll halve my cook time as I can run them at the two temps needed for white and dark simultaneously. This is good compared to cook the dark for 12 hrs, drop the temp, cook the white while keeping the dark in the vat to maintain some heat for another 12.

Things were even more awesome later that night.
Screenshot_2022-11-27-18-23-47.jpg

We're 9-2 how 'bout you? :cheers:

Davis Sharp

Reaction score
My Thanksgiving was pretty darn good. My Sous Vide turkey came out awesome again, and I was drafted to make the bird for the in-laws next year. It means buying a second rig, but at the same time it'll halve my cook time as I can run them at the two temps needed for white and dark simultaneously. This is good compared to cook the dark for 12 hrs, drop the temp, cook the white while keeping the dark in the vat to maintain some heat for another 12.

Things were even more awesome later that night.
View attachment 19292

We're 9-2 how 'bout you? :cheers:
Will you stack your rigs like a Marshall? :D

Latest posts