GOODBYE? Problem with Privacy Protection Popup

Discussion in 'Front Desk' started by TheKat, Jul 3, 2020.

1. TheKat

TheKat Member

Hi folks,

I may not be able to visit this forum for much longer. I get a popup for data protection settings, that has "Accept" and "More Options" buttons. You may not get this if you are not located in Europe. I know this already from the TDPRI forum.

Pressing the "More Options" button initially got me to set them, but the popup kept getting back. Then pressing did only cause the popup to vanish. But the popup kept creeping up. More and more often.
    Now I can't access TDPRI any more, since pressing "More Options" doesn't do anything and the popup remains. Can't be long now on this forum, since it is already in the "Just dismissing the popup" state.

Lets hope the company running this forums (and some others like MyLesPaul) sees the message and does something about it, otherwise I may be forced to look for alternatives.

2. Davis Sharp

Davis Sharp Well-Known Member

I've heard about this problem from UK members on another forum in the GearTalk network. I hope they solve it soon. Losing European members is bad for the community and for their business.

Paruwi and TheKat like this.