Hello! MIK collector here!

EPIS_MIK

Reaction score
1993 Gibson Epiphone Les Paul.jpg

It might take me a while to take good photos of all of them. Haha.
Here's the first one I got, the one that propelled me on this journey. I inherited it from my late father. It's a 1993 from the Samick factory. Sounds even better than it looks.

EPIS_MIK

Reaction score
Nice LP ! It looks unplayed, which I'm pretty sure it's not. Can't wait to see the other ones.
Played indeed. My father owned various guitars, but this was the only one he'd play in the last half decade of his life. He put some bare knuckle pickups in this one and then almost never picked up another guitar. Haha.

3bolt79

Reaction score
Played indeed. My father owned various guitars, but this was the only one he'd play in the last half decade of his life. He put some bare knuckle pickups in this one and then almost never picked up another guitar. Haha.
Sorry for your loss. I am sure that guitar is quite special to you. When I die, my son is eating my guitars. We give each other guitars and gun stuff at Christmas and birthdays. When I die he will have about thirty guitars to contend with.

EPIS_MIK

Reaction score
Sorry for your loss. I am sure that guitar is quite special to you. When I die, my son is eating my guitars. We give each other guitars and gun stuff at Christmas and birthdays. When I die he will have about thirty guitars to contend with.
Thanks.
That's the way it ought to be! We keep my father's old red California Series Strat out in the living room to remember him. That's the guitar I learned on (with his mid-nineties Fender Princeton Chorus amp).