Help me ID this Epiphone Jubilee??

billmillerttv

Reaction score
Hi, I am brand new here.
I am trying to id this guitar. My guitar teacher got it for me when I was a kid. A little research on the serial number says it may have been made in 1968, which sounds about right to me. The only guitar pictures I can find that match the pick guard style and the adjustable bridge is the Gibson Jubilee. Did Epiphone make a version of this special Gibson model?
Any help is much appreciated!! git smallMP.jpg PXL_20220807_183722486.jpg PXL_20220807_183638209.MP.jpg

Paulbf70

Reaction score
Hi, I am brand new here.
I am trying to id this guitar. My guitar teacher got it for me when I was a kid. A little research on the serial number says it may have been made in 1968, which sounds about right to me. The only guitar pictures I can find that match the pick guard style and the adjustable bridge is the Gibson Jubilee. Did Epiphone make a version of this special Gibson model?
Any help is much appreciated!!All
Hi, I am brand new here.
Any help is much appreciated!! View attachment 18414 View attachment 18415 View attachment 18416
Hi there, all I have managed to find out is that it was made in 1965 or 1968, made by epiphone (Gibson) in Kalamazoo U.S.A

Latest posts