How's Your Weather Today?

Digger

Reaction score
The amazing thing is that in the past it was only the northern states that got high humidity.

I seems that the northern climate is starting to move south and I understand that some warmers species are moving our way also.

Lancpudn

Reaction score
Blimey! Back into Summer weather today with blue skies & sunshine, Top temp of 19C.

Raiyn

Reaction score
Raining. One of us is going to have to go pick up the car from the shop. Just had the tires rotated, I suppose I could've done it myself manually (especially since we have a full size spare in rotation) but it's quicker on a lift with air tools. Also... raining?

Digger

Reaction score
Brrrrr! Back to winter again! Just 13 C maximum expected here today...wish it would make up it's mind!

I will likely load the wood heater early this morning.

Otto99

Reaction score
Lovely day for an art walk, even if people weren’t buying art. 84°/25° and low humidity, for Memphis anyway. We did very well, but for us it was a ring, bracelet and hat walk. I was beginning to feel unwanted and inferior, until I looked around and saw it wasn’t just my art being ignored, rather most everybody’s. This piece made it’s public debut. They’re Fantasy Pansies, or what I call Pantasies!
27827742-CD28-4DE0-BDDA-729884800B33.jpeg

Lancpudn

Reaction score
Lovely day for an art walk, even if people weren’t buying art. 84°/25° and low humidity, for Memphis anyway. We did very well, but for us it was a ring, bracelet and hat walk. I was beginning to feel unwanted and inferior, until I looked around and saw it wasn’t just my art being ignored, rather most everybody’s. This piece made it’s public debut. They’re Fantasy Pansies, or what I call Pantasies!
View attachment 15785

Great name for the art work Otto, Very nice.
We have sky again :shock: It's a lovely bright sunny Autumn day for a change, Top temps of 14C.
Looks like a laundry day here judging by the laundry basket :frown:

soulman969

Reaction score
Just past 5:00 AM and hangin' with the cool cats this AM. It's a chilly 42F w/56% RH. Had to kick on a bit of heat when I got up just to take some chill out of the place.

The jet stream has dipped down across the entire southwest so we're looking at much cooler temps today and through the next 7-10 days. Todays high won't get above the mid 60Fs.

Autumn has now declared that it has arrived.

Digger

Reaction score
View attachment 15785
Nice Greg!

Expecting 15C here today and it’s a bright though cool morning here at 7AM. Currently 6C and 94% humidity.

soulman969

Reaction score
Gooood Morning Epi Land! :D

At 6:35 AM it's a brisk 41F w/56% RH. Gonna be cooler again today with a high of around 69F under sunny skies. Fall has fell. ;)

Latest posts