How's Your Weather Today?

Lancpudn

Reaction score
It's cold this morning with temps around 0C with a hard frost covering everything, Top temp later today is 5C.

Raiyn

Reaction score
Screenshot_2022-01-18-12-59-48.jpg
Rather pleased with that, actually.
Of course, there will be morons dressed for the Arctic out and about today. I might put on a sweatshirt tonight! Might not zip it up though.

Lancpudn

Reaction score
Milder today with a high of 8C but that's brought the rain back. Looks like I'll need to cover some plants up today as it's forecast for minus C overnight temps tonight.

Digger

Reaction score
23C here today but weather approaching. There’s a failed cyclone spinning down from the top end and heading out way. More rain!

Oh goodle!

Lancpudn

Reaction score
23C here today but weather approaching. There’s a failed cyclone spinning down from the top end and heading out way. More rain!

Oh goodle!

Sounds like it's turning into down under Lancashire mate :thumb:

Cold hard frosty morning here with clear skies, the neighbours woke me up out of a warm bed earlier this morning scraping windscreens :frown:, I was planning on having a lie in until the sun came up albeit still very low on the horizon. Top temps of 3C today.

Raiyn

Reaction score
Witches teat and well diggers bum cold this morning, 17°/-8°, feels like 6°/-14°.
Nice!
I've got 73°F and thankfully that seems to be the peak temperature for the next few days.

My sister currently has -7°F

Digger

Reaction score
It almost feels autumnal this morning and we actually needed covers over us for the early part. All the windows wide open however probably helped it feel a bit cool but the fresh air is magnificent! There's a slight mist over the dam but that will burn off once the sun gets fair dinkum. 25C max. Yep just like Lancs if you take the 20 off...grin~

Lancpudn

Reaction score
LOL Tis a damp misty grey day here with a high of 6C today. Our daughter who is still using our car 7 days a week works half day on Fridays so might be shopping day this afternoon if I can get my hands on the car. Cider stocks need replenishing & I'm not carrying a few boxes of that from the local supermarket if I walked there.

Digger

Reaction score
Speaking of apples, no need to net the couple of trees I’ve got left as the apples are gone....I was too slow to net them. (Cockies) However there are some branches that have been pulled down and broken in the last few nights and it’s either Roos or deer. Roos would get over the fence in a heartbeat whereas deer mightn’t like the barbed wire on the top of the fences.

Loving the wildlife is one thing, living with it is another~

26C and a gorgeous misty start to a beautiful day.

Lancpudn

Reaction score
Grey skies & milder today with a high of 7C today, Just had a look in on the seeds I sowed in the heated propagator in the greenhouse & the few that had germinated have shriveled up with the frosty nights, Bugger. I think I'll need a LED grow light rig as well with these short daylight days.

Digger

Reaction score
Beautiful again as the sun comes up heralding a beautiful day ahead.

Our top is expected to be 27C and I'm not sure I’ll be working outside as it was a bit warm yesterday, especially with high humidity.

Latest posts