How's Your Weather Today?

soulman969

Staff Member
Reaction score
Such huge swings in temps there soulmann, :shock: we just get steady crappy weather here for the most part :D I'm sleeping better since Autumn set in & night time temps are cooler. :yesway:

It's another grey overcast day with a high of 18C/64F.
It often gets like this around the spring and fall Equinox Ian. For instance while it hit a high of 98F on Wednesday and it was even in the 80s late into the evening it's now a chilly wet 51F and the high today may get only slightly above 60F with a cold rain expected to last all day.

It seems we've stolen some of your Lancashire weather.....😂.

Otto99

Reaction score
Hopefully they're doing alright. That's insanely hot coupled with all the extreme drought stuff.

Here: 82°F feels like 94°

There: probably cooler.
Ironically, she works for PG&E, monitoring the electric grid for at least Central California if not more, so she sees first hand where any rolling brownouts or whatever are occurring. She’s handling it well enough, as she grew up where I did, and the weather there is nearly identical to Memphis, so she’s not missing the humidity. Boyfriend grew up in Seattle, so he may not be dealing as well.

soulman969

Staff Member
Reaction score
Another battleship grey damp day with a high of 18C.
I'm joining you in your miserable weather my friend. At 4:30 AM it is a very chilly 43F with a constant light rain driven by a strong east wind. If it was any colder we'd be having an "upslope" snow fall. The RH is a very high 91% so it's very Lancshire like here this AM. :frown:

This is on top of the 98F high we had just this past Wednesday so the change has been both abrupt and severe. Today's high is forecast at 55F so greater than 40F degrees less than 3 days ago and while we should eventually see some clearing it will not be a very nice day.

Otto99

Reaction score
Rain. When it wasn’t supposed to. And we were at the market. Oh, joy, rapture. I suppose it’s karmic payback for all the times we believed the forecast and stayed home, only to miss a lovely day of commerce.

Raiyn

Reaction score
87°F feels like 100°F with on and off thunderstorm cells that don't to an long enough to cool anything but do an exceptional job of turning the outdoors into a sauna.

Meanwhile in Xanadu, it's 64°F with a feels like of 73°.

Lancpudn

Reaction score
What a difference a day makes! It's been raining since yesterday evening & still coming down with warnings out for heavier rain throughout the rest of today. Top temp 17C.

Digger

Reaction score
So it’s a gorgeous sky outside as the sun rises at 6AM here, however it’s currently ZERO degrees! Our top temp is expected to be 19C and so a beutiful day when that big heater in the sky turns on.

soulman969

Staff Member
Reaction score
Beautiful sunny day with a high of 86F. Looks like more of the same over the rest of the week and the weekend with highs ranging from 76F to 87F.

Latest posts