LTD Xtone Guitars

Discussion in 'Other Guitars' started by jwguitar, Apr 23, 2021.

1. jwguitar

jwguitar Member

Here is my Ltd Xtone semi hollow guitar! Does anyone else own this model? What do you think?

littlebadboy and soulman969 like this.
  2. Old Woody

Old Woody Active Member

Is that the Violet Fade? I got one on back order and I'm waiting patiently. Not really I can't wait to play it. :io:

3. jwguitar

jwguitar Member

That is indeed the Violet Shade color. It is more of a blue burst to my eye than Violet.

4. Old Woody

Old Woody Active Member

I agree looks blue to me as well. I liked the blue sparkle, but the fade allows you to see the flame maple. Great news they just took my down payment so I should get shipping news soon. :cheers:

5. jwguitar

jwguitar Member

You should probably get it within a few days if they took your payment already.

Old Woody likes this.
  6. Old Woody

Old Woody Active Member

Your right, just got a shipping email but no tracking number yet so best guess It will ship tomorrow. Glad I waited (ordered it 3 weeks ago and almost changed to a different guitar).

7. jwguitar

jwguitar Member

These guitars are the real deal. You should definitely be glad that you waited. The tone on the Xtone PS-1000 is first rate.

8. Old Woody

Old Woody Active Member

Yeah it was the Xtone or the Schecter solo 2 Les Paul custom copy but I thought the pickups sounded a little lame on that guitar. Don't tell anyone but I would have bought an EPI if they weren't made in China.

9. Old Woody

Old Woody Active Member

Just got it last night will of course have to change out the strings wipe down the fretboard and raise the action a bit it's a little too low for by bending habits. Took a few quick snaps
    20210501_192918 | Flickr|

10. jwguitar

jwguitar Member

Very nice! Looks just like my guitar!!

11. Old Woody

Old Woody Active Member

So Far, I love the pickups and the feel of the neck my only gripes would be the weight this weighs like an old Les Paul and with the body and the neck meeting at the 14th fret it makes it interesting to bend strings above the 17th fret which is just me as my last few guitars have been double cutaways. It is a beautiful instrument !

12. jwguitar

jwguitar Member

I agree they do weigh around what a Les Paul would. I don’t mind the weight as it is one of the nicest sounding instruments I have played IMHO

Old Woody likes this.