New Emily Wolfe Epi

Discussion in 'Epiphone Guitars' started by ted keane, Mar 18, 2021.

1. ted keane

ted keane Member

I really like the new Emily Wolfe Sheraton Stealth guitar,but I don't like relic.It says aged gold hardware.Does anyone know about the rest of the guitar?

2. pohatu771

pohatu771 Member

There is no relic or aging. It's just a matte finish and gold plating. The only glossy/chrome parts are the truss rod cover, pickup mounting screws, and pole pieces.

3. Antigua

Antigua Active Member

Dang I liked the old Sheraton headstock better. Theyve gone and made it smaller. The comically large headstock was part of it's character.

With the matte finish I worry that finish repairs, should you want or need too perform one, would essentially be impossible.

4. Old Woody

Old Woody Active Member

Got to agree with that and just to throw in my two cents I hate the slash "F" holes on that guitar.

5. Norton

Norton Well-Known Member

I bet it SMOKES. but the lightning bolt inlays are completely out of place.

Im not a fan of the Trini-lopez diamond f holes....but they'd be easier to take without lightning bolts in the neck.

The headstock works. The matte finish works. Shit, Emily Wolfe can play!! She doesn't need to try hard. I hope you sell a freaking boat load of these guitars. But I'll stick with the standard Sheraton in black.

6. blacktuesday

blacktuesday Member

I actually like it. Despite my own guitars, I do prefer the matte black, and also like the Trini Lopez sound holes.