People suck.

Discussion in 'The Backstage' started by Otto99, Jan 13, 2020.

1. Otto99

Otto99 Well-Known Member

I’ve been reading the stories about all the folks trying to rescue the animals in Oz; food drops, medical care, those always adorable photos of koalas drinking from water bottles - although you can see their disdain for single use plastics :) - and all the good stuff being done. Then I read on the news this morning where some over privileged asshat, while playing golf on Hilton Head Island* decided to fairway iron a baby opossum. It will recover, but one eye was protruding and the other too injured to be saved. The part that got me was when the vet staff said how responsive it was to their care, and it knew they were trying to help. Breaks my heart and infuriates me to Hulk-like levels. Greg smash asshats like that.

*for non- Yanks, an exclusive and quite expensive vacation/retirement island off the South Carolina coast.

2. Raiyn

Raiyn Well-Known Member

Kids, animals, or women. F with any of those (especially the first two) and you get on my bad side real quick.

Lancpudn and DigitalDreams like this.
  3. DigitalDreams

DigitalDreams Well-Known Member

Agreed!:mad:

Lancpudn likes this.
  4. Lancpudn

Lancpudn Well-Known Member

:mad: That's heart breaking to hear of. What a disgusting excuse for a human being, I detest cruelty to animals.

5. Digger

Digger Well-Known Member

I’m with all of you totally on this one. Our native animals are unique and precious. Loss and damage to a huge number of them over the last couple of weeks has been immense.
    It fair breaks my heart!

We need to report a Roo on our property tomorrow that has burned back legs. Poor little bugger.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2020
  6. Davis Sharp

Davis Sharp Well-Known Member

Last week, in a Washington suburb, some sicko baited a parking lot with popcorn and drove over the seagulls that landed to eat. WTF?

7. Otto99

Otto99 Well-Known Member

It means we gotta lotta sick fux running around over here.

8. Digger

Digger Well-Known Member

We’ve already got too many people and we should be allowed to pop sickies like that. Sorta humane really~

Grin~

9. Otto99

Otto99 Well-Known Member

Yup. ~grins back

Digger likes this.