Scratchy Pot on my Wah

phonepi

Reaction score
Nor was his lack of reading @phonepi message before he posted a [email protected] retort . I agree . Everybody should read ...... then reply . Not just " skim" and reply to what they interpret .

Translation in French :

Ni son manque de lecture du message @phonepi avant de poster une réplique [email protected] Je suis d'accord . Tout le monde devrait lire ...... puis répondre . Pas seulement "écrémer" et répondre à ce qu'ils interprètent.

J'avoue que je ne comprends pas bien ce que cela veut dire, en fait :hmm:... Bon allez, cela n'a pas d'importance ! :)

P

Reaction score
As I said ...... We should all read ........ then ...... make our desired opinion / observation . People seem to associate "newness " with "idiocy " . I apoligize if I seem to be implying people from non english countries are of a lesser intelligence . It also offends me that you think because I'm new that I'm of lesser intelligence than the rest of you .
i dont think that was insinuated. with all due respect. im new and everybody has been really good to me here. i dont see you really wanting to be a part of this, when youre being so confrontational

Raiyn

Reaction score
im new and everybody has been really good to me here.
Yeah, you were pretty chill when you came in. Enthusiastic, wanting to learn / share. But again, you were chill.

This place is like the local bowling alley when it's not league night. Everyone here enjoys the game, but it's not a real competition - there are no stakes.

You've got guys out there who know every bit of lore and fanciful tidbit out there (usually because they read it somewhere) and then there's guys who don't bother with much of that. Those are the guys to listen to. They know what works for them and it ain't "polish yer ball in a clockwise motion with a blue microfiber and it'll hook better".

Most of us here are here with a beverage BS 'ing and (speaking for myself now) if a bit of knowledge can be imparted, so be it.

When you came in, you pulled up a seat and (again) were chill about it. You didn't come in demanding that we turn off the midnight bowling lights and music like that one dude, or tell us we were going against "league rules" or something like this other guy.

I can be a bit salty / sarcastic, (fine, more than a bit) and I prefer science to legend, but I'm generally happy to help out folks who don't unplug the jukebox to announce their presence.

TL;DR You were chill and willing to learn when you came in - most of us prefer that approach.

Reaction score
Yeah, you were pretty chill when you came in. Enthusiastic, wanting to learn / share. But again, you were chill.

This place is like the local bowling alley when it's not league night. Everyone here enjoys the game, but it's not a real competition - there are no stakes.

You've got guys out there who know every bit of lore and fanciful tidbit out there (usually because they read it somewhere) and then there's guys who don't bother with much of that. Those are the guys to listen to. They know what works for them and it ain't "polish yer ball in a clockwise motion with a blue microfiber and it'll hook better".

Most of us here are here with a beverage BS 'ing and (speaking for myself now) if a bit of knowledge can be imparted, so be it.

When you came in, you pulled up a seat and (again) were chill about it. You didn't come in demanding that we turn off the midnight bowling lights and music like that one dude, or tell us we were going against "league rules" or something like this other guy.

I can be a bit salty / sarcastic, (fine, more than a bit) and I prefer science to legend, but I'm generally happy to help out folks who don't unplug the jukebox to announce their presence.

TL;DR You were chill and willing to learn when you came in - most of us prefer that approach.
i did join literally to learn, i read posts for a long time before i ever chimed in. think my first post was on the Show Your Epiphone thread (which i love) and although my first reply i got was less than friendly, everybody else has went above and beyond to help me. which i really appreciate

he don't wanna come to this bowling alley acting like that :rofl::rofl: :rofl: 1669556792921.png

soulman969

Staff Member
Reaction score

You? Oh that can't be true. LOLOL

However you get another trophy for a fantastic and funny description of what this place is like or at least what we want it to be like. I'm cracking up over the bowling alley and jukebox comparisons.

🏆

Raiyn

Reaction score
he don't wanna come to this bowling alley acting like that :rofl::rofl: :rofl:
1669556792921.png
I try to be Dudelike, but I've got plenty of Walter in me.

Latest posts