Show off your Pedalboard!!

AJ6stringsting

Reaction score
Got a pedalboard or just an assortment of pedals? Show them off!

Here's a quick photo of my current board:

0F7FE429-6EB9-45FC-B283-F21B156ECE7F_zpscapdaame.jpg

I probably need to see about getting some better photos... :D
I've seen / heard the Dano Eq perform miracles on distortion pedal.
It's like a miracle cure for tone deficient distortion, overdrive and fuzz pedals .

AJ6stringsting

Reaction score
that's a lot of patches available between those units! Or is one set backup only??
The RP-1 has 75 user slots, the RP-12 has 128 and the CONTROL ONE board controls 128 on the 2112 SGS.
I use various combinations between the threes processors, plus I have a Decibel Eleven Loop Expander to add foot pedals with MIDI Control.
Just like old Tube Screamers, old Univox Univibes or old Rat Pedals , those old multi effects boards still deliver the goods, live . 👍
Foxy, the cat, aways watches over my board keeping the kittens away from the board .
👍🐈

IGRocker

Reaction score
The RP-1 has 75 user slots, the RP-12 has 128 and the CONTROL ONE board controls 128 on the 2112 SGS.
I use various combinations between the threes processors, plus I have a Decibel Eleven Loop Expander to add foot pedals with MIDI Control.
Just like old Tube Screamers, old Univox Univibes or old Rat Pedals , those old multi effects boards still deliver the goods, live . 👍
Foxy, the cat, aways watches over my board keeping the kittens away from the board .
👍🐈
And I thought I was crazy with my Boss GT-6! Also, we have similar tastes in music!

Space1999

Reaction score
Moonbase Alpha: drifting in space on the moon
Updating my pedalboard, used it on last night's gig.
The Acoustic Similator was flawless on Can't Kill Rock n Roll, Diary Of A Madman , The Unforgiven or Fade To Black.
During our break a couple of guitarists check out my set up, they thought I had more modern gear like a Helix or Kemper . 🤣

View attachment 18777 View attachment 18778
Man AJ that is something else. How do you know which pedals do what? I would be lost! :)

Pat

AJ6stringsting

Reaction score
Man AJ that is something else. How do you know which pedals do what? I would be lost! :)

Pat

Each patch has a different name and number.
I have the RP-12 as the main controller to control my RP-1, Decibel 11 Loop Expander, a 12 band parametric Eq and the Digitech 2112 SGS .
The RP-12 has 25 banks of 5 effect patches ( effects blocks) , same with the RP-1 and my 2112 has 25 banks of different amp simulation and harmonizers in different keys. With RP-12 and 2112 SGS, I can have three part guitar harmonies, my fretted note will be in the right of the mix with the harmonized 3rd on the left and if I hit a switch, the fretted note is the middle, while a harmonized 3rd is on the left and the lower 5th is on the right of the mix .
The Decidel Eleven Loop Expander adds MIDI control over foot pedals that I have to add an Acoustic simulator or a Sitar simulator.

Latest posts