Show your Amps...

Noodling Guitars

Reaction score
Joyo wprowadza nową serię Bantamp II, dzięki czemu stara seria jest znacznie tańsza, a używane można teraz kupić za śmieszne pieniądze. Nigdy nie miałem wzmacniacza Orange, więc skusiła mnie symulacja Orange, czyli Joyo MeteOR. Sprzęt roczny na gwarancji, zapłaciłem za niego ok 60€

Never heard of these, but just searched youtube and these seem amazing for that price!!!

Nduro

Reaction score
I think if I would find a Zombie model (mesa boogie) at an equally low price of 50/60 €, I would probably buy it. These amplifiers have an effects loop, today I will try to connect the Line6 HD500X to it using the 4-cable method

Noodling Guitars

Reaction score
I wish I had known about these before buying my Micro Dark. Nothing wrong with the Micro Dark, but these Joyo amps seem to have all the bells and whistles.

Nduro

Reaction score
Let me put it this way ... it is powerful, thick, fleshy distortion. A bit different sound than the traditional DSL on the El34.new amp in marshall dsl15h collection

Attachments

• 1647016524414_copy_600x799.jpg
    1647016524414_copy_600x799.jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 2

Raiyn

Reaction score
One of those one and done guys huh? Hate when that happens.
Happens a lot. It's why I check the "last seens" on low post count accounts before responding. If the last seen is the join day and that day ain't this week - well....

Darkness

Reaction score
Wife threw me a surprise 40th birthday party yesterday. 2 weeks early, I didn't see it coming.

One of her friends I mentioned before here has a big collection of vintage Fender amps. When he was ready to leave the party he asked me to walk him out. He opened his car and gave me this 80s Fender Champ 12!

I'm trying to find some reading material on it. He said a name that goes with it, I suppose a signature model or something but that was in one ear and out the other. I was too busy saying he's too generous. So far all I know is its a red knob 65 watt with a big tube. I won't be able to play it until I get home. If anybody knows about these or has a good site I can reference please chime in. From what I understand Fender doesn't do a lot of documentation on amps older than the 90s.

Attachments

• 20220410_122755.jpg
    20220410_122755.jpg
    254.1 KB · Views: 6
  • 20220410_122736.jpg
    20220410_122736.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_20220410-122655_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220410-122655_Gallery.jpg
    209.9 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot_20220410-122808_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220410-122808_Gallery.jpg
    913.8 KB · Views: 6

Supersonic

Reaction score
Wife threw me a surprise 40th birthday party yesterday. 2 weeks early, I didn't see it coming.

One of her friends I mentioned before here has a big collection of vintage Fender amps. When he was ready to leave the party he asked me to walk him out. He opened his car and gave me this 80s Fender Champ 12!

I'm trying to find some reading material on it. He said a name that goes with it, I suppose a signature model or something but that was in one ear and out the other. I was too busy saying he's too generous. So far all I know is its a red knob 65 watt with a big tube. I won't be able to play it until I get home. If anybody knows about these or has a good site I can reference please chime in. From what I understand Fender doesn't do a lot of documentation on amps older than the 90s.

It even has the footswitch, very nice.

Darkness

Reaction score
A quick Google ride ....
Thank you sir, I have read a few similar things this morning but that second link is a great find.

The exact version I have seems hard to trace. Most are either 10w or 40w, mine says 65w. Curious if that is a peak vs RMS kind of rating. I'm going to continue searching and call they guy to ask what was the name he had mentioned.

Edit- I had 10 minutes to plug in this morning. I left the settings as they were, as the guy last used it. If you've ever seen Back 2 the Future it was like the opening scene when Marty hits a chord and gets blown across the shop.

I lowered the volume(s) and gain to the 2 and turned the volume on my Trad to 3. I turned it to the clean channel as well. The output was still pretty loud, comparable to my Vox 40w at 2/3rds volume.

Last edited:

syco

Reaction score
Thank you sir, I have read a few similar things this morning but that second link is a great find.

The exact version I have seems hard to trace. Most are either 10w or 40w, mine says 65w. Curious if that is a peak vs RMS kind of rating. I'm going to continue searching and call they guy to ask what was the name he had mentioned.

Edit- I had 10 minutes to plug in this morning. I left the settings as they were, as the guy last used it. If you've ever seen Back 2 the Future it was like the opening scene when Marty hits a chord and gets blown across the shop.

I lowered the volume(s) and gain to the 2 and turned the volume on my Trad to 3. I turned it to the clean channel as well. The output was still pretty loud, comparable to my Vox 40w at 2/3rds volume.
I am no expert , but I believe the 65 watts .... is the the power supply rating . Nice looking amp .

Raiyn

Reaction score
NextoneSpcl-large.jpg

syco

Reaction score
Hmm ... we rarely see someone with so many modelers.

Could you compare which does what better and/or worst ?
I like the Katana for it's "clean" tones and the fact I can use it as a power amp . I also like that I can change the power settings , so I don't lose as much tone at lower volumes . GTX I got because it had the "acoustic sim" and I know it's not the same , but allows me to play acoustic songs .It's just me , so I really don't see the need to buy lot's of different pedals to get the sounds/tones I want , but it works for me . LT 25 and Vypyr I found some peoples trash pile a few weeks ago . Display doesn't work on LT 25 and speaker is trashed , but I can hook it up to my computer to change settings and run it through the Katana . Vypyr was missing a knob and no power cord . Probably go through the Vypyr make sure everything works , steal a cord off one of my "junk" computers and sell/give it away to someone who can use it .

Latest posts