TC Electronic Ditto Looper X2

Discussion in 'Non-Epiphone Classifieds' started by soulman969, Jan 18, 2020.

1. soulman969

soulman969 Well-Known Member

Simple controls allow you create looped live performances. Onboard looping lets you create interesting layered effects. With the USB connection you can pass tracks to and from your computer. The looping effects also include half speed playback and reverse playback. You can also combine the two modes together to create interesting sonic textures. Five minute record loop with unlimited over dubbing.

Please note: This pedal does not come with it's own power supply. I can be operated off any center negative 9v power supply or 1-2 9v batteries. It's a superb looper pedal I've just never had the time to really use it. Mint condition in it's original box.

$115 shipped via Priority Mail.
    Payment via PayPal. I am a Reverb 5 Star rated Preferred Seller and have a 100% rating on Ebay and am listing this here as well.

[​IMG]

Davis Sharp likes this.
  2. BGood

BGood Well-Known Member

I need one that does 2X speed playback for my solos ! :rofl:

I have the small single Ditto and love it. This one must be ... double the fun. Good luck.

soulman969 likes this.
  3. soulman969

LOL.....I know the pain. I'm surely no Johnny Hiland. I'm more from the school of BB King soloing myself so I tell myself it's not how many notes you can play it's knowing the correct ones and where to play them. That and space is music too. LOL

I might be double the fun if I'd ever found the time to use it. It's been used just long enough to make certain everything worked as advertised and since then it's resided in it's box. So it's essentially brand new or what I guess a dealer would call "open box" but everything that came with it is still there rather undisturbed.

I don't record or create my own tracks at home where it would be more useful so I thought I would pass it along to someone who does and would appreciate what it can do more than I ever will.

4. soulman969

Guess I should have marked this SOLD long ago.....oops.

Davis Sharp likes this.