What songs do you know, from start to finsh ....

AJ6stringsting

Reaction score
Name the songs 🎵 that you know from the beginning to end.
Sometimes, I have to do Piano / Keyboard parts on guitar.
Luckily, I took a lot of Classical Guitar lessons from Juan Serano back in the 1980's.

Just post them and I bet they're interesting to ....so post'em !!!!

soulman969

Reaction score
You're kidding right? I've been playing in bands for over 50 years. At one point in time there were hundreds of songs I could play from beginning to end.

Right now I've probably forgotten as many of them as I can remember but once I sit down and focus on one of them it comes back to me rather quickly.

Lancpudn

Reaction score
I can play quite a few of the 60's bands stuff like The Animals, Beatles. Stones etc even some all the way through on bass like the Animals 'We Gotta get outta this place' I can remember taking weeks to get that bass line down .....but probably only for a week or so after I learned it :D Short term memory is a bugger :rofl:

Whitefang

Reaction score
I still know "Move It On Over" by Hank Williams that way (it was the first song I learned start to finish). And still too, a lot of Dylan tunes...

"Song To Woody"
"Blowin' In The Wind"
"Oxford Town"
"Bob Dylan's Blues"( and Dream)
"Ballad Of Hollis Brown"
"Motorpsycho Nightmare"
"I Don't Believe You"
"She Belongs To Me"
"It's Alright Ma(I'm Only Bleeding)" (my favorite)
Highway 61 Revisited"

Joni's---
"Big Yellow Taxi"( with one minor lyric change)
"Barangrill"
"You Turn Me On I'm A Radio"
"Hejira"

I can still recall most of those '60's rock tunes I played as part of a "basement" band in the late '60's but are awkward acoustically (especially Hendrix's "Foxey Lady") ;)

Whitefang

AJ6stringsting

Reaction score
I know hundreds of songs too.
When I answered adds for guitarist and I was given a list.
I'd already know 90% of the covers in 80's Rock / Metal or 50% to 60% of 60's or 70's Classic Rock.

AJ6stringsting

Reaction score
You're kidding right? I've been playing in bands for over 50 years. At one point in time there were hundreds of songs I could play from beginning to end.

Right now I've probably forgotten as many of them as I can remember but once I sit down and focus on one of them it comes back to me rather quickly.
If you ever get the time post your list 👍

Keefoman

Reaction score
Been playing in coverbands for 30+ years, in addition to beeing used as guitarplayer in several shows with multiple artists through the years, so I’ve probably played thousands of tunes. Many of them of course, long forgotten.

AJ6stringsting

Reaction score
Been playing in coverbands for 30+ years, in addition to beeing used as guitarplayer in several shows with multiple artists through the years, so I’ve probably played thousands of tunes. Many of them of course, long forgotten.

Have you ever picked up a guitar start noodling with playing riffs and those forgetting riffs pop out ?

Kind of like when Beetlejuice's heads starts spinning and he says , " Don't you hate that when it happens " .....

Keefoman

Reaction score
Have you ever picked up a guitar start noodling with playing riffs and those forgetting riffs pop out ?

Kind of like when Beetlejuice's heads starts spinning and he says , " Don't you hate that when it happens " .....
Sure, quite often actually... :naughty:

Latest posts