Yesterday it was a bit too warm for old farts to be swinging a crowbar and I struggled, working on the berry frames. In the end I was sick of shovelling dirt out and enlarging the hole to move the post over a little bit more. In the end I accepted that the middle post was still and inch out but I was done. I never claimed to be a perfectionist! All the poles went in the ground too long so I debated whether cutting them back in situ with a chainsaw was the way to go and eventually used my battery power saw. ITtwas a good choice! I called it quits at lunchtime. In the afternoon I cut crossbars (4 x 2 pine) to size and marked them out for drilling and today should get them screwed in place. I still need to drill holes for the wires, but I’ve found that a drill press makes it easy and it’s accurate. I’m driving Gael into town to do the grocery shopping this morning as the Honda isn’t back yet so if it’s too warm, fitting the cross arms might wait until tomorrow. I don’t want her trying to park my D-Max in the tiny supermarket spaces. We sat out and enjoyed the sun late afternoon.