Where’s Lancpudin?

Digger

Reaction score
Just had to go put and scare away couple of cockies that decided to munch on our as yet un-netted apples.

So today is carpet laying MK11, more furniture moving I guess?

I’ll keep out of the way on the mower I guess.

Lancpudn

Reaction score
Why do you think we moved 4 hours from our kids? They have to stand on their own 2 feet.
Well with the odd bank transfer, that is.

LOL I should have done more forward planning :D She woke me up at 05:00 to tell me the electronic handbrake wouldn't release on the MG EV & she didn't know what the problem was!
It turned out she hadn't shut the drivers door properly because it was icy & the car wont release the handbrake until it's closed properly. It will be indoors activities with a day of driving trains today as it's 'orrible out there.:thumb:

Digger

Reaction score
Carpet finally down and now comes the job of putting the house back together again.

Did a BIG mow yesterday, hard going slipping in muddy bits and over running water.

Looks good though.

Lancpudn

Reaction score
Looks like our daughter will be using our car for the next two weeks yet! :shock: The earliest any of the local garages can do the job on her car is the 27th January :shock:

Raiyn

Reaction score
I was referring to the property in that instance. I don’t know many asthmatics that are keen on carpet.
I see. I liked carpet as a child, but having multitudes of furballs and their accompanying messes and pointy bits we stopped at an area rug in front of the couch. An Ikea one at that.

Digger

Reaction score
It looks alright but just waiting for Bella to bring up her lunch on it for the first time.
Has only happened once but what a temptation new carpet is for her~

Lancpudn

Reaction score
It looks alright but just waiting for Bella to bring up her lunch on it for the first time.
Has only happened once but what a temptation new carpet is for her~

LOL oh I know that all too well having cats all our lives, Furball puking is a national sport between ours :thumb: Carpet shampooer is a must here. :yesway::D
Well the heated propagator seems to be working! I had a look in on it yesterday & there are signs of germination on a few of the sweet pepper seeds already :dude:

Raiyn

Reaction score
Ikea rug?
Did you have to put it together?
Just unroll it.
In this house, if it ain't vintage / antique or custom built, it's thrift store or IKEA. Generally, the stuff the cats are liable to wreck is on the affordable side.

Had a nice afternoon build the other day,
1642278047818.jpg

I'm probably going to change out the knobs, but this is one of of my favorite projects so far.

Oh and the customer service is out-freaking-standing!

Last edited:

Lancpudn

Reaction score
Just unroll it.
In this house, if it ain't vintage / antique or custom built, it's thrift store or IKEA. Generally, the stuff the cats are liable to wreck is on the affordable side.

Had a nice afternoon build the other day,
View attachment 16593

I'm probably going to change out the knobs, but this is one of of my favorite projects so far.

Oh and the customer service is out-freaking-standing!

Yeah same here, They're pretty good at leaving the furniture alone, I put fresh jute rope on the cat scratch posts we have around the house recently as they go to town on those things & destroy them. Worth their weight in gold :thumb:

Digger

Reaction score
Novak Djokovic is in custody tonight and will be put on the first plane back to Serbia.

Our laws require that people that come here have to be double vaccinated. He wasn’t, end of story.

Watch the knives come out now!

The media giveth, the media taketh away.

Lancpudn

Reaction score
Novak Djokovic is in custody tonight and will be put on the first plane back to Serbia.

Our laws require that people that come here have to be double vaccinated. He wasn’t, end of story.

I agree, He's treated like a god in Serbia & one the reasons the authorities blame why so many young people there are not getting vaccinated is because he refuses to.

Raiyn

Reaction score

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

I agree, He's treated like a god in Serbia & one the reasons the authorities blame why so many young people there are not getting vaccinated is because he refuses to.
Why?
The guy hits fuzzy green balls with an overbuilt flyswatter.... It's just not a sport I follow, or really acknowledge as a pro-level thing. Similarly, I can only reliably name two golfers - and one of them has a drink named after him.

Other than for this incident, and perhaps hearing the name in passing on the news, I'd have thought he was one of the underling guys on trial for war crimes at The Hague.

Latest posts