Where’s Lancpudin?

soulman969

Staff Member
Reaction score
Tha

Wicked! They got a branch in Memphis?
Unfortunately we do not Greg. OttterBox does have employees who do work elsewhere than Fort Collins in roles such as regional sales managers and a few other positions but the majority of us work in or around Ft Collins which has always been home base for the company.

It's absolutely the most customer and employee centric company I've ever worked for.

Lancpudn

Reaction score
Our daughter bought us an air fryer yesterday saying it's way cheaper to use that instead of the oven for certain foods,
I'd just harvested some potatoes from the garden so decided to try the air fryer & made some chips, I must admit they cooked really good & tasted perfect. :yesway:

Raiyn

Reaction score
I'd just harvested some potatoes from the garden so decided to try the air fryer & made some chips, I must admit they cooked really good & tasted perfect. :yesway:
SWMBO is a recent convert to the Air Fryer Corps, I can confirm everything you say about the food.

Another thing that's become a big hit in the house are these liners she found. Makes clean up a breeze and helps prevent cross-contamination should she make something breaded in the unit. Celiac disease is a PITA, but she's clever.

I went looking for a brand name and the liners were in a generic brown box ala Amazon Chinesium. I'm sure that's where she got them, so no huge surprise.

Digger

Reaction score
From WebMD
Aspiration is when something you swallow "goes down the wrong way" and enters your airway or lungs. It can also happen when something goes back into your throat from your stomach. But your airway isn’t completely blocked, unlike with choking.

Either way, not fun.
Actually my chest seems to be clearing up a bit so maybe not so bad??

Otto99

Reaction score
Our daughter bought us an air fryer yesterday saying it's way cheaper to use that instead of the oven for certain foods,
We love ours, and have cooked many varied things in it (it’s also a toaster over, broiler, rotisserie with either spit or basket, and dehydrator. We thought about an Instant Pot, but decided to go the air fryer route, so naturally the one that ticked all the boxes was made by… wait for it… Instant Pot!

Lancpudn

Reaction score
We love ours, and have cooked many varied things in it (it’s also a toaster over, broiler, rotisserie with either spit or basket, and dehydrator. We thought about an Instant Pot, but decided to go the air fryer route, so naturally the one that ticked all the boxes was made by… wait for it… Instant Pot!

I'll have a go with other foods over the weekend, Another good thing about it is it's much easier to clean than the baking trays. This make of air fryer is Tefal.

My back is crocked today to the point of not being able to bend to put pants or socks on :shock: it's dressing gown only :thumb: It's been giving me grief since pushing Mam in the wheelchair at the hospital the other day. She has one of those electric mobility scooters at home but it's too big & heavy to lift into the car.

Digger

Reaction score
I thought they replaced the goose with a woman? (sorry couldn’t help myself)

Sorry to hear about your back Ian.

Our footy team Collingwood got beaten by Sydney in the dying seconds of the preliminary final. In the last quarter they came back from an unwinnable position and almost did it. There was a battle right in our goal square, thats how close we came. 1 point loss! No complaints, we’ve had an unbelieveable season and played some of the best footy either Gael or I have ever seen.

Mowed the grass yesterday and gave Gael lessons on using the zero turn mower and will get her to the point of being able to mow on her own. Now she has to show me about internet banking.

Might do something recreational today and need to get ready for my procedure tomorrow morning.

Lancpudn

Reaction score
I thought they replaced the goose with a woman? (sorry couldn’t help myself)

Sorry to hear about your back Ian.

Our footy team Collingwood got beaten by Sydney in the dying seconds of the preliminary final. In the last quarter they came back from an unwinnable position and almost did it. There was a battle right in our goal square, thats how close we came. 1 point loss! No complaints, we’ve had an unbelieveable season and played some of the best footy either Gael or I have ever seen.

Mowed the grass yesterday and gave Gael lessons on using the zero turn mower and will get her to the point of being able to mow on her own. Now she has to show me about internet banking.

Might do something recreational today and need to get ready for my procedure tomorrow morning.

Still crocked with this back problem & sciatica has set in now ....deep joy. I'm going to try & get in a hot bath shortly to see if that eases it.

I watch a guy on youtube in the US who uses one of those zero turn mowers, What a great piece o kit those things are.

Bad news for our daughters Hanoverian horse, It had to be put down :frown: It developed a condition where it couldn't walk properly & kept falling over, The beasty weighs around 750kgs.
She had it transported to a major equine vet practice over in Malton Yorkshire. They confirmed it's spinal & neck problems. She's heart broken to say the least.

Last edited:

Digger

Reaction score
Still crocked with this back problem & sciatica has set in now ....deep joy. I'm going to try & get in a hot bath shortly to see if that eases it.

I watch a guy on youtube in the US who uses one of those zero turn mowers, What a great piece o kit those things are.

Bad news for our daughters Hanoverian horse, It had to be put down :frown: It developed a condition where it couldn't walk properly & kept falling over, The beasty weighs around 750kgs.
She had it transported to a major equine vet practice over in Malton Yorkshire. They confirmed it's spinal & neck problems. She's heart broken to say the least.
Oh no, please give her our sympathy from friends in Oz.

Lancpudn

Reaction score
Cheers Rob, She's on the hunt for another dressage horse as she doesn't want to let the rented stables go as they're local & hard to come by.

Nothing on the cards again for me today so I'll drive some trains :D My missus made me laugh yesterday! She went out to do some shopping & came back with two packs of underwear containing 12 pairs of underpants in each, She said when you go for the 20 straight days of radio therapy you're not going in those washed out underpants you've got in your drawer :shock::rofl:

Otto99

Reaction score
Cheers Rob, She's on the hunt for another dressage horse as she doesn't want to let the rented stables go as they're local & hard to come by.

Nothing on the cards again for me today so I'll drive some trains :D My missus made me laugh yesterday! She went out to do some shopping & came back with two packs of underwear containing 12 pairs of underpants in each, She said when you go for the 20 straight days of radio therapy you're not going in those washed out underpants you've got in your drawer :shock::rofl:
Clean undies is a good thing. Nurses and other medical staff can be so judgey! 😁

Digger

Reaction score
After a while the elastic wears out and they start to slip down on occasions, so newies on a regular basis is a good idea. It’s my experience that they wait until the most awkward time to fall down when your hands are full and you can’t pull them up!! Bits of undies hanging below your shorts is not a good look!

I went and had that gastroscopy at hospital yesterday morning and I can assure you wore my best undies for the nurses to see...Grin~ Nothing untowards found so I am waiting on 2 pathology reports to tell the whole story but it looks like it might be gastric reflux. Pathiology is taking 2 to 3 weeks at the moment and I suppose Covid is the reason for that. Gael couldn’t pick me up due to the cleaner being in so Rozzie came and got me and I didn’t mind that one bit....Grin~

Otto99

Reaction score
After a while the elastic wears out and they start to slip down on occasions, so newies on a regular basis is a good idea. It’s my experience that they wait until the most awkward time to fall down when your hands are full and you can’t pull them up!! Bits of undies hanging below your shorts is not a good look!
Go commando! I’ve only worn undies when I went to the gym for the last 20 years or better to keep from testicular pressure on the delicate bits in discussion while riding the stationary bike. Saves money, less confinement for the Royal jewels, and way less chafing. Let the little guy swing free!

Lancpudn

Reaction score
The dreaded gastro reflux, I've been taking Omeprazole tablets for years to quell that stuff, I don't think I could survive without them.

It's that time of year to take the cats into the vets for their annual inoculation jabs & get their nails clipped, It's going to be a struggle to get them in their baskets with my back but I'd sooner the vet clip their nails than me :D

Digger

Reaction score
The dreaded gastro reflux, I've been taking Omeprazole tablets for years to quell that stuff, I don't think I could survive without them.

It's that time of year to take the cats into the vets for their annual inoculation jabs & get their nails clipped, It's going to be a struggle to get them in their baskets with my back but I'd sooner the vet clip their nails than me :D
I never thought about reflux as I didn’t seem to have symptoms as such so I discounted it. Obviously didn’t understand it well enough. I’m taking Bella down to lakes Entrance for her annual shots this week too. It’s going to be a fish & chips on the beach excursion followed up by a legendary Big Bear’s donut to make the trip worthwhile. “C’mon Bell we’re doing this for you...snicker"

Worked in the garden and on the veggie frames today, plus erected a climbing structure for raspberries. I was told not to exert for 24 hours so opted for light duties.

Latest posts